Printable Version of Workout
Click on the PDF to download to your phone or to print and record your results manually.
Click on the above link, press and hold image to save to your camera roll. This will serve as a visual reminder on how to perform the exercises during your workout.
Remember that tracking your progress is KEY to a successful transformation. Please make sure to print this workout, or download it to your phone in order to track your results.
You can click here to watch a short clip on how to copy & paste the short version of the workout on to your phone, tablet, or computer to keep track of YPB electronically.
YPB Workout Treadmill and Dumbbells 18 Full Body
Please click on any exercise listed below to watch a short video clip on how to perform that movement.
1. Warm-up: (jog, walk or run 4 minutes and 20 Push-ups)
2. How long does it take you to walk, or jog or run 1 mile at maximum incline? (Speed_____, Elevation_____ Time______)
3. How much time does it take you to do 50 Upright Dumbbell Rows ? (Weight_______) Time_______
4. How long does it take you to complete 50 Flat Bench Position Dumbbell Chest Flys? (Weight_______) Time_______
5. How long does it take you to complete 50 Front Raises? (Weight_______) Time_______
6. How long does it take you to complete 50 Close Grip Tricep Presses? (Weight_______) Time_______
7. How long does it take you to complete 50 Hammer Curls? (Weight_______) Time_______
8. How long does it take you to complete 50 Boxer Sit-ups? Time_______
a. 1 Minute Lower Back Stretch - pull legs into chest while on your back
b. Seated Cross-Legged Twist – twist torso to right and hold for 30 seconds then to the left and hold for 30
c. Seated Rotating for 1 minute in 15 second segments; Right Shoulder Stretch, Left Shoulder Stretch, Right
Triceps Stretch, Left Triceps Stretch
d. 1 minute rotating in 15 second segments; Standing Right Leg Quad Stretch, Left Leg Quad Stretch, Right Leg
Elevated Hamstring Stretch, Left Leg Elevated Hamstring Stretch