Printable Version of Workout
Click on the PDF to download to your phone or to print and record your results manually.
Click on the above link, press and hold image to save to your camera roll. This will serve as a visual reminder on how to perform the exercises during your workout.
Remember that tracking your progress is KEY to a successful transformation. Please make sure to print this workout, or download it to your phone in order to track your results.
You can click here to watch a short clip on how to copy & paste the short version of the workout on to your phone, tablet, or computer to keep track of YPB electronically.
At Home - Workout 30 Full Body
Please click on any exercise listed below to watch a short video clip on how to perform that movement.
2. AMRAP (As Many Reps As Possible) MAX incline circuit: Find an incline (i.e. hill, up-hill side walk or set of stairs), count how many reps you can complete in 10 minutes. Run/jog/walk up your incline and down then do 5 squats (Up+Down+5 Squats = 1 Rep). Reps_________
3. How much time does it take you to do 30 Upright Dumbbell Rows ? (Weight_______) Time_______
4. How long does it take you to complete 30 Flat Bench Position Dumbbell Chest Flys? (Weight_______) Time_______
5. How long does it take you to complete 30 Front Raises? (Weight_______) Time_______
6. How long does it take you to complete 30 Close Grip Tricep Presses? (Weight_______) Time_______
7. How long does it take you to complete 30 Hammer Curls? (Weight_______) Time_______
8. How long does it take you to complete 30 Boxer Sit-ups? Time_______
a. 1 Minute Lower Back Stretch - pull legs into chest while on your back
b. Seated Cross-Legged Twist – twist torso to right and hold for 30 seconds then to the left and hold for 30