Please click on any exercise listed below to watch a short video clip on how to perform that movement.
Printable Version of Workout
Click on the PDF to download to your phone or to print and record your results manually.
Click on the above link, press and hold image to save to your camera roll. This will serve as a visual reminder on how to perform the exercises during your workout.
Remember that tracking your progress is KEY to a successful transformation. Please make sure to print this workout, or download it to your phone in order to track your results.
You can click here to watch a short clip on how to copy & paste the short version of the workout on to your phone, tablet, or computer to keep track of YPB electronically.
YPB Workout Elliptical and Dumbbells 11 Lower Body
1. Warm-up (3-8 minutes on the Elliptical and 20 Squats and 20 Lunges)
2. How long will it take you to complete 1 mile on the Elliptical at medium resistance in reverse stride (typically we rotate our legs as we’re moving forward, for this exercise you will be rotating your legs as if you’re moving backwards)? Incline Level__________, Resistance__________, Time____________
3. How long will it take you to complete 65 Dumbbell Stiff Legged Dead Lift? Weight_______, Time________
4. How long will it take you to complete 65 Dumbbell Plie Squats? Weight_______, Time_______
5. How long will it take you to complete 60 Dumbbell Split Squats (30 Reps each Leg)? Weight_____Time______
6. How long will it take you to complete 65 Toe Crunches? Time________
a. 1 Minute Side Lying Quad Stretch Right Leg
b. 1 Minute Side Lying Quad Stretch Left Leg
c. 1 Minute Side Lying Cross Body Hip Stretch (reverse to face the other way for 1 Minute)
d. 1 Minute Lying on your back Hamstring Stretch. Repeat for 1 minute with the other leg.
Total Workout Time (Optional)____________ Total Calories Burned (Optional)______________