Printable Version of Workout
Click on the PDF to download to your phone or to print and record your results manually.
Click on the above link, press and hold image to save to your camera roll. This will serve as a visual reminder on how to perform the exercises during your workout.
Remember that tracking your progress is KEY to a successful transformation. Please make sure to print this workout, or download it to your phone in order to track your results.
You can click here to watch a short clip on how to copy & paste the short version of the workout on to your phone, tablet, or computer to keep track of YPB electronically.
At Home - Workout 10 Full Body
Please click on any exercise listed below to watch a short video clip on how to perform that movement.
1. Warm-up (20 High-Knees + 10 Body Weight Squats + 10 Push-ups)
2. How long will it take you to complete 60 Dumbbells Squats? Weight_______, Time________
3. How long will it take you to complete 60 Dumbbells Bent-Over Rows? Weight_______, Time________
4. How long will it take you to complete 60 Flat Dumbbell Bench Presses? Weight_______, Time________
5. How long will it take you to complete 60 Shoulder Presses? Weight_______, Time________
6. How long will it take you to complete 60 Triceps Kickbacks, both arms at the same time? Weight_______, Time________
7. How long will it take you to complete 60 Biceps Curls? Weight_______, Time ________
8. How long will it take you to complete 60 Leg Lifts? Weight, Time________
9. How long will it take you to complete 1 mile? Time_________
(Interval Run: 2-minutes jog/run and 1-minute walk/jog depending on your fitness level.)
a. 1 Minute Downward Facing Dog Stretch
b. 1 Minute High Cobra Position (low back stretch)
c. 1 Minute Seated Legs straight in front of you and together…reach out and touch your toes
d. 2 minutes Stretch any tight muscles otherwise rotate through upper body stretches
Total Workout Time____________ Total Calories Burned (Optional)______________